The companies registered in the Online Markets managed by BMTI have the possibility to protect their contracts from the risk of non-payment.
Thanks to a specific agreement between BMTI and CO.F.A.C.E., the operators of Online Markets managed by BMTI can close safe online contracts with the following specifics:
- 90% coverage for the value of all safe online contracts;
- very competitive costs (premiums calculated on the value of the contracts concluded on Online Markets managed by BMTI).
Take out an insurance on your credit, protect your invoice from the risk of non-payment.
Main conditions of the Safe Online Market (*)
- Coverage percentage: 90% of the revenue originated on the Online Markets managed by BMTI
- Maximum compensation: 60 times the taxable premium paid
- Coverage cost (premium): taxable premium rate at 0,16% on the revenue originated on the Online Markets managed by BMTI
- Policy issue costs: EUR 100,44 + taxes
- Preliminary costs: EUR 25,00 + VAT (Italy, Vatican City or Republic of San Marino)
EUR 50,00 + VAT (Abroad)
(*) The conditions above are for explanatory use only and are not exhaustive of the conditions of the credit insurance service, called Safe Online Market. Interested economic operators shall read carefully the documents given by the insurance company before proceeding with the policy subscription, which should not be decided after reading the above conditions only.